Articles on this Page
- 07/17/19--23:06: _We asked 15 women t...
- 07/17/19--23:29: _All hail Ser Brienn...
- 07/17/19--23:34: _‘Secret Obsession’ ...
- 07/17/19--23:55: _UNPOPULAR OPINION: ...
- 07/18/19--00:35: _Celeb in 5: Thursda...
- 07/18/19--00:40: _Today, the old pers...
- 07/18/19--01:11: _Sarah used to break...
- 07/18/19--02:19: _The curse of shynes...
- 07/18/19--02:20: _Gossip Girl is offi...
- 07/18/19--02:56: _Jessika and Ines ha...
- 07/17/19--23:06: We asked 15 women to draw their favourite part of their body.
- 07/18/19--00:35: Celeb in 5: Thursday’s best entertainment and gossip news.
Since the dawn of time women have been encouraged to feel insecure about their bodies. Whether it’s to sell weight loss shakes or fitness programs, there are entire industries dedicated to profiting off the insecurities surrounding women’s bodies. To encourage women to think about the parts of their bodies they LOVE, we asked 15 … Continued
If Brienne of Tarth was not one of your favourite Game of Thrones characters… you were probably watching it wrong. She was strong, loyal and just generally kick-arse – and she was portrayed perfectly by the absolutely glorious Gwendoline Christie. This week Christie was nominated for a (much-deserved) Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actress for … Continued
Now that we’re in peak, wintry binge-watching season, Netflix is really pulling out the big guns when it comes to offering up loads of new movies and TV shows. Along with a slew of must-watch shows, including new seasons of Stranger Things, Queer Eye and the final season of Orange Is The New Black, the streaming giant are … Continued
It’s been 10 years, or 3,652 days, since 500 Days of Summer debuted in movie theatres worldwide. It had all the tropes of a naughties-era rom-com, but with an ironic, hipster twist. There was a killer soundtrack, a meet-cute between a boy and girl and a leading lady with an enviable haircut, but … Continued
1. “It really, really sucked.” Cass Wood opens up about her time on The Bachelor. After breaking precisely every heart across the Bachelor-watching world, Cass Wood has opened up about her experience on the Honey Badger’s season of The Bachelor – specifically what it was like being dubbed a “stage five clinger”. View this post … Continued
Today your social feeds are full of everything that is usually missing. Wrinkles. Crows’ feet. White hair. Drooping chins. Sunspots. Yes, “old” people are replacing smooth-skinned yoga influencers and your work-wife’s breakfast smoothie as the overarching theme on Instagram and Facebook this week. It’s all thanks to the Face App, which “ages” your self-portrait … Continued
Content note: The following deals with addiction, eating disorders and suicide. For 24-hour mental health crisis support, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14. Sarah* is an ordinary Australian woman, who happens to be a recovering alcoholic. Now three years sober, she spoke to Mamamia’s daily podcast, The Quicky, about her path to … Continued
She couldn’t do it. I watched as this woman, whose name I’ll never know, placed her arms above her head, her right hand over her left, and tried to dive into the ocean. My partner and I were snorkelling, and as I tread water I watched the young woman put a toe in, … Continued
Grab a headband and your best faux Chanel. Gossip Girl is returning to our screens and it’s about the best news we’ve heard all bloody week. As reported by Deadline, HBO Max will launch a reboot of the teen drama which is all very exciting for fans of the “XOXO” franchise. But excuse us, we still have … Continued
Our suspicions have been confirmed. Season 6 of Married At First Sight was fake and we want our money back. OK, we’ll settle for another whole season of the reality program, and it’s not because we miss it with all our hearts. It’s because it’s the fair and right thing for Channel 9 to … Continued